Wednesday 12 September 2007

Curfew Records 005






























Having had a month off after Australia to look after my kids in the summer holidays and go to France on a holiday I am back at the graphics for my label (We spent time earlier in the summer making a new DJ mix and a new single called "yohkoh").

I'd worked on this a couple of months back, but wasn't really happy with it, so i spent a couple of days trying new ideas out (which is the bottom blue banner). This in itself isn't right and isn't going to get used, however i enjoyed working out how to make all the parts used. I think if I'd had an idea how the pieces were going to fit together it would have worked better, but I suppose i was fixed on making the graphic parts used within. This waas a little frustrating but a learning experience.

I decided to look at the earlier monochrome idea and just fine tune it, and mock up where it was to go 'in situ', and I am now pretty happy.

No comments: