Sunday 22 April 2007

Critical Studies Essay Vol 2

I had a total nightmare doing this second critical studies essay. Maybe it was a case of the first one being comparitively easy, or maybe the more likely explanation was that I went off on a mission, trying to steer the question around to something I was more enthusiastic about.

I spent 2 weeks+ putting tons of quotes,links and text into a blog, trying to bring enough ideas into it to fill a 300 page book. When I read what I had started, I realised immediately that it was confused and made no sense (even to me!), and that it wasn't really answering the brief. I have since started again, simplified it down to the basic question, and managed to finish the second attempt in 4 (busy) days. I must admit this is the least enjoyable part of the college course by miles and miles.

No comments: