Sunday 22 April 2007

Collaborators

In the next college year I hope to collaborate with a good illustrator (or a graphics student keen on image creation), or even an animator. The idea is, that I get my Motion Design skills at least up to some kind of working level level, enough to blag my way into a more ambitious collaborative project.

I have worked out enough to know by now that it might not bear fruit at first attempt, but all parties ought to learn a lot. If it did work out very well (you never know), hopefully it'd be a very strong project that could be used for any of those competitions (or something of that effect). I would be happy for either outcome or anything in-between.

I have put a post on the Blackboard, but I can't tell if any of the students look at it (although I have found out the some of the teachers definitely do :) )

No comments: